Monday, March 5, 2012

Well let me introduce myself....

Greetings,

I am starting this Journal to step out of my box, and think everything differently. I figured it may be easier to try writing about my sims 3 characters, because I play that game often enough, and I often feel that I am watching some kind of soap opera, even though I myself am playing the game. 

So here I am, wanting to share my soap opera with you. Maybe it will clear my head, or maybe it will be a big success. However it turns out, is how it will be. 

I will have weekly spotlights on sims3 gear that I have found. If you are a creator, and don't have your own website, or don't often share your creations with anyone, I would like to collaborate with you. Send me an email at feganmegan.sims3@gmail.com, and let me know that you are a private creator, or a new creator. 

I can't make many promises, but I will try to have a set Journal schedule! I will post my schedule when it is finalized!  Let me know if you have any suggestions, ever! :D

<3fm.s3

No comments:

Post a Comment