Monday, March 5, 2012

Sims 3 Spotlight: Dance Rug

Hello hello!

So as I was browsing different Sims 3 sites looking for that perfect thing to share today, I ran across the Dance Rug by Kitabalibar on ModTheSims.info and fell in love! I've been looking for something like this for a while now! So excited!

I love modthesims.info because there's so many great things there to download, or help you learn to create! Anyways, about this mod: Its a rug that you dance on. It gives new meaning to "cutting the rug"! I don't know how to write a long article on this, so I'm going to cut this one short! Here's the information on the Dance Rug! Mod and Enjoy!







*Note: All links have been added, please comment if the link you clicked does not work for you. All items have been credited to their creator. If you feel I have missed a creator, please comment and let me know! Thank you! fm.ts3*

No comments:

Post a Comment